Thursday, August 9, 2007

I'm still here

This blog will be updated ridiculously often come October (or at earliest, mid-September), but for now it's the slooooooooooow time of the year. Slow for hockey, that is.

I'm still here, but I'm actually productive in the summer months as opposed to hockey season (aka October through early June) where I pretty
much watch hockey, go out, watch hockey, go to games, and read about hockey all day while I'm supposed to be working.

Though, I may be finally breaking into my "10 Greatest Games In Flyers' History" DVD set that I got for Christmas. So, if you want to read about Bill Barber, Reggie Leach, Bernie Parent, Ron Hextall, Dmitri Yushkevich, or Joel Otto check back soon!


Otherwise, Jordan Staal's mugshot will have to hold you over:



The Gronk - prisioner #XXXX

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites